Most kids are involved in some type of sport during their school years. Make sure the team sports are safe, as well as fun, by checking your safety standards.
- Coaches are certified in first aid and CPR.
- Contact names and phone numbers for all kids.
- Background checks are done on all coaches.
- Players are fully recovered from old injuries.
- A first-aid kit and ice is on site.
- The activity level is appropriate for the growing body.
September is a Fall month and it brings on fall allergies. Cooler temperatures, mold, and wet leaves can make Autumn just as troublesome as Spring with allergies. Reduce the sneezing and increased sinus infections associated with Fall allergies with these suggestions:
- Wear a mask when you mow the lawn, rake leaves, or work outside.
- Do a "fall cleaning" just like you do a "spring cleaning."
- Clean furnace and filters before starting heating.
- Use a dehumidifier for mold.
- Shower and wash your hair before you go to bed if you have been outside for any length of time.
This article seems to have been just a list of things to do. I do hope some of it has been helpful. September is the 9th month and a wonderful time of year for pleasant weather. We can put away our summer clothes and get out heavier things. We may get to go shopping for some new clothes (maybe). Labor Day is the last holiday for a while. We are beginning a new season. Think of it as a new season in your life, because that's what our life is... seasons. Make this the "best" season so far.
The morning glory is the flower for September.
30 days has September... April, June, and November. All the rest have 31. Except February, which has 28. This is fine, but then Leap Year gives it 29.